Thursday, March 4, 2010

Migration Pale Ale.


I swung by Migration Brewing on my bike ride home from work last night to check out the debut of their first house beer, Migration Pale Ale.

There were several other bikes on the racks, and when I entered the bar I could see why; the place was packed. All the table seating was full, so I took a seat on one of the couches and watched a bit of the Blazers game while I tried out the MPA.

This is a pretty solid beer. As the breweries first offering, brewed on unfamiliar equipment, off-sight, I think it speaks of good things to come, especially when they get their system up and running and fall into the groove of things. My first thought when I tried the MPA was that it tasted a bit like a lighter Hopworks Crosstown Pale - a beer that I really enjoy. I'm not sure what they'll be brewing next, but I'll definitely be at the next release.

No comments:

Post a Comment