Saturday, September 12, 2009

new beers

I stopped by Belmont Station on my way home from work yesterday to grab a couple new beers. I picked up the HUB Bike Beer that I blogged about yesterday,



as well as a Lompoc Monster Mash imperial porter,



and a 2006 Abbaye De Saint Bon-Chien.


I had the HUB Bike Beer IPA last night. It was a delicious dry, hop-forward IPA. By memory, I can't recall how this compares to their standard bottled IPA, but I've read the hop profile is a bit different. I'm going to pick up another, along with the standard IPA today to do a side by side tasting. The Abbaye De Saint Bon-Chien is going to hang-out in the aging area for a while before I crack into that, and I haven't decided the fate of the monster mash just yet.

This morning, I posted a few more pictures of the breweriana collection in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment